What is a Control Panel?
Control Panel refers to the center of control that helps you manage your site contents and site updates. It is the one that manages everything that is happening on your page. This includes keeping scripts working properly and organizing your files and data to make it look good for the guests. Controlling the traffic on both your page and on your email accounts is also handled by the control panel. Knowing its functions, it is best that you choose a control panel that will be able to bring out the best in your website.
Control Panel in iPage
iPage had worked its way to become one of the most trusted web hosting provider that is available in the net. It has been able to host excellent web pages and exciting websites that are admired by online guests. It doesn’t just make visitors happy, it also showcase lesser burden on the part of the developer because of its easy to use interface and a very reliable control panel. It has been able to provide quality programs and features that handle complicated tasks necessary to build pages for different purposes. In short, it is equipped with everything necessary to aid and satisfy both its clients and the online surfers who visit their sites.
vDeck Control Panel of Page
iPage started out using cPanel as its control panel. This is one of the most admired control panel in the past. With the emergence of time, they had been able to move to a higher level of control which is found in vDeck. vDeck is now what iPage uses and is considered their partner in giving you the best websites possible. This new control panel is also in constant evolution to cater higher level of support. The best thing about vDeck is that it has a user friendly interface and updated features. It is easy to go through and requires not much of a technical knowledge to build a site that looks like a pro. To help you get to know vDeck better, here are its features:
- Organized Tools used for Web Management- the tools that you would need for site building are properly labeled and/or matched with images that represents their tasks or functions.
- One-Click Installer for Scripts- you can have your needed scripts installed on your site without much of a hassle. You can download it by just clicking through what you want.
- Backups for Hosting Accounts- this allows you to back up your site and its contents either automatically or manually. This will save you from losing your data in just a wink of an eye. Rest assured that as you are working with iPage that has vDeck as its control panel, you can safely have a backup for your work.
- Customization of the Sidebar- this allows you to make changes on your sidebar. You will have the choice to show which information you want to be seen and which of it will have to be kept hidden.
Advantages of vDeck
vDeck is one of the most reliable control panel in the aspect of site building. It has been able to cater a wide range of clients with varying specific needs. Here are some of the many advantages of vDeck:
- Can be Customized- you can personalize the information to be displayed on your site. This will give you a better grip of how you want your site to look like.
- Clickable- it has organized its details to be more on a “click and choose” set of options, making it much more convenient for any developer both new and experienced.
- Easy to Use – it comes with easy to use guides and an interface that can be easily understood.
- Provides a Backup Support- this allows you to back up your site to be able to save important data that may otherwise be lost during technical errors. This protects what you had worked hard for.